Thursday, May 29, 2008

Responding Under Duress

So, if you think this post is dumb ... blame Shar! She tagged me and insisted I comply.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • I was working at the ABC affiliate in Salt Lake City. I was APing for the 10pm newscast. I was living in Provo. My Utah life was about to come to an end. My dad had just been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease and I moved back home that summer.
2. 5 Things on my to do list today
  • Shower (check)
  • Go to Seminary Breakfast (check)
  • Work (check)
  • Answer these Questions for Shar (check)
  • Watch Lost Finale
3. Snacks I enjoy
  • I generally enjoy most foods that are bad for me. I have a major sweet tooth.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
  • Buy homes and cars for my mother and all of my siblings and take the entire family on fantastic vacations every year. I would have a fabulously landscaped yard and only garden because I wanted to and not because I had to. Yes, I realize this is a shallow response and I'm fine with that.
5. Places I have lived
  • Provo
  • San Antonio
  • New York City (2 months)

I refuse to tag anyone else without their consent - so if you want to be tagged, let me know.

6 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Not boring at all.

Thanks for playing along.

Your blog has officially been broken in now.

Tobi said...

Your not boring and I love your blog. It's well written and it always makes me laugh. You are a super talented blogger lady.

Karen Buxton said...

Okay, so your blog is so much more interesting than mine! You and Jodie just put me to shame. I greatly enjoyed the taco story, just not the part about the $160 fine. Daisy is proving to be a lot of fun (the cats still don't think so), but she's kind of stinky in a doggie sort of way. No one is going to want to come over now that we have two cats a turtle and a dog. Yikes! Happy late birthday!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

So Happy Birthday!
Check my blog and don't kill me. ☺
Your present is in the mail.

The Dragonfly said...

Happy Bday Julie Gill! You share the same bday as my baby bro! You are so awesome and I'm really glad that years and years ago I got to meet you through Shar. Hope you have a great bday!

Tobi said...

Happy birthday! Sorry I just found out and that's why my wishes are late. I hope you had a good b-day.