Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ah Nuts! Knots!

How frustrating is this?
I have this cute necklace that somehow ties itself in the most impossible knots. This morning as I went to put it on, I found it in a tangled mess. I brought it to work with me thinking I would be able to untangle it. I worked on this dumb thing for 3 hours!!!! And since there weren't any women around, I even recruited the men in my office to help.
The station's operations manager thought he could unravel the sucker since he is an experienced untangler at his house. (He has twin daughters) But after diligently trying for 20 minutes, the task was even too great for Super Dave.

Finally, we got most of it untangled except for a big 'ol knot that we couldn't unravel. So finally, I just put that knot in the back and wore it the rest of the day. When I got home and tried to take it off, it had somehow become all tangled around my neck. I almost had to use scissors to cut it off. I finally got it off my neck but now it's in a million knots again. I concede defeat. The necklace has won.

No comments: