Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brad's Graduation

Congratulations Brad!

My brother, Brad, graduated from Texas State University on Friday with a business degree. My mom, brother Ryan, brother Lance, sister-in-law Lori, nephew Logan and I drove to San Marcos for the ceremony and the celebration.
That was the view from our nose-bleed seats. A Texas Supreme Court Justice gave the commencement address. During the speech, several people in the audience were obnoxiously yelling their graduates' names. Just as we were commenting to each other how rude we thought that was, my cute little nephew shouted at the top of his lungs, "BRAAAAAAD!"


(Brad and Me)

After the graduation ceremony we ate at Saltgrass right above the falls on the river. We had a great view!


(Lori and Lance)

(Brad & Ryan)

(All of us after dinner. The quality of the picture is horrible because my camera batteries were low.)

Congrats Brad!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hate when my batteries run low! I keep saying I should get an extra battery and memory card to carry with my camera! I've lost Kodak moments because of my lack of preparedness!