Friday, February 13, 2009

Really?

So I went to the movies with my sister and brother-in-law. It was so crowded that we all had to sit separately. To avoid that, my sister tried to convince me that these seats weren't that bad:
Can you see what's wrong with that picture? The seats are right behind a wall that completely obstructs your view if you're sitting back in your seat. I'd like to meet the man that designed that row. Ding. Dong. Nicole tried to convince me that if you sat at the edge of the seat and leaned on the wall, you could see better and it was sorta comfortable. Yeah, right. She ended up moving, but three girls came and sat there and talked all through the movie. Probably, because they couldn't see the screen.

4 comments:

Buxton Family said...

You should be on an airplane to my house right now. How did you post this? :) What movie did you see?

Missy in Texas said...

What theater is that in??

Filburt said...

Bad view of the screen or not... Those chairs look really comfy!

Erika said...

Loved catching up with you... and you are a fantastic writer - you should get paid for doing that... or paid more anyway. Brilliant. D's going out of town in march for 10 days... you should come. Canada is lovely in the winter.