Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Neighbors Ever

How Cute Are They?
I pulled onto my street tonight to find my neighbors working in my yard. Their Family Home Evening lesson tonight was about service, so afterward they grabbed their yard tools and worked together to pull all of the weeds in my front bed. I nearly teared up it was so sweet and cute! Especially because just a few minutes before when I was driving home, I had been thinking about the weed predicament and the desperate need to do some yard work very soon. I am so blessed to have them as neighbors! I just love them. They were finishing up just as I got home, so then they invited me over for a delicious dinner. SWEET!

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

I love them as well. What an amazing family. You are very blessed to have them as neighbors. Tell them I said hello!