Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Picture Perfect

I was a late coming into the digital camera era. I didn't buy mine until late 2006. And now, my camera is a dinosaur compared to the new models. Sometimes that is reflected in the photos, but occasionally it will take some brilliant pictures. Why is this blog-worthy? Because I just celebrated a big step. I actually developed some of the pictures I've taken in the last two years! I've just been accumulating them on my computer. I finally decided that some of them should be developed and framed.
I developed so many good ones, I had to buy some new frames. The triple frame below turned out awesome. I took some great pictures on my Washington trip.

What do you do with all of your digital photos?

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

Beautiful pictures. You can always make a book on costco.com or shutterfly.com. I think they are the best invention yet...although, I haven't actually made one myself yet. :) Digital frames are nice as well.