Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I checked my mail today and had an awesome present from Shar!How cute is that!?? I LOVE it! Did you make that? If so, I am in awe. But either way, I adore it. Thank you so much!

It was one of several awesome gifts from wonderful friends. A cute little friendship plate from Jill, an itunes giftcard from Melissa, a movie giftcard from Karen and a package of cute nylon sacks from Nicole P. (She knows I'm trying to be "greener". Hopefully I will remember to bring them from my car into the grocery store unlike the big green reusable HEB bags I have now. I always get to the checkout and realize I've left them in the car. Doh.)

Yea me! It was a great birthday. Now for my acceptance speech:

Thank you for being my friends. You are awesome. Thank you for the calls, cards and text messages on my birthday. Thank you Buxtons for my delicious birthday dinner and for all that you do for me all year long! (Feeding me dinner several nights a week and for not getting sick of me when I'm at your house ALL the time!) You guys are WAY too good to me. Thank you Mom for the cash and the yummy cake. Thank you Jon for mowing my lawn!! I love you all. Thanks for helping me feel happy on my B-day instead of sad that I'm getting so old. :)

6 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Yes, I made it - which you will clearly see as soon as you look closely at it and realize the amount of mistakes there are - but it's the thought that counts right?

Julie said...

It's absolutely awesome! I love it. It's totally, perfectly my style. Thank you again!!

Tobi said...

Shar had mentioned that she knew Jayson from BYU. But I didn't know that you knew him as well. It is a small world.

I have an idea. I think we need to meet. I have heard a tale that Shar might be coming to Texas this summer. Maybe you, Hil, Shar and I could have a Texas Rendezvous. We could be the Ladies Who Lunch. Thoughts? Objections? Questions?

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.