Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nicki's Hickeys






Is a hickey from Nicki really like a Hallmark card?

This is my brother-in-law.
I've cropped the pictures to protect his identity and his dignity. (But I only have one brother-in-law.)


At a family gathering this weekend, we all noticed this weird bruising on my brother-in-law's face. The bruises weren't as red as these pictures show -- they looked more brownish/blue in real life. At first I thought it was dirt. Then I could tell they were bruises and I wondered how he could get them under both eyes?? When I inquired, he told us that my sister gave him hickeys on his face and neck a couple days ago. He had to go to work the next day - when the bruises were at their worst- and so he told his coworkers that he got involved in a fight. I can't blame him for the fib -- was he really supposed to admit that my sister is a weirdo and that he didn't stop her at least after the first cheek? My sister (who usually gets away with just about anything by acting innocent and cute) just giggled and said she thought it would give him rosy cheeks not deep bruises. I am so embarrassed for them.


As Def Leppard says, "Watch out! Love Bites."

2 comments:

Nicole said...

for the record...face hickeys are NOT a nicole thing.

Filburt said...

....Wow. That's just.... wow. Good thing he made up the excuse about the fight, it's more manly than the truth.