Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Mom at the Talent Show

Tonight our ward had a talent show for the primary (children's sunday school). The kids signed up to share their unique talents. Some of them played the piano, there were a few dancers, a karate demonstrator, even a whistler. The primary teachers were also invited to participate and since my mom teaches the 8-year-old class -- she offered to showcase her talent.

She practiced four times before the big show -- and considering it has been about 40 years since her last public performance, I think it's impressive. I also think it is hilarious and needs to be shared with the world. She's not going to be very happy that the video made the blog, but at least I didn't put her on YouTube. ENJOY!

(Unfortunately, my memory card filled up halfway through so you missed some of the fancy turns and tosses. Oh ... and you also missed the leaps and back flips she did -- those were awesome.)

2 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Seriously, your mom ROCKS. That video is so awesome.

Buxton Family said...

I wish I could watch videos on the blogs. I still haven't figured out what I have to disable or do to get them to work. Luckily, I was able to see your mom in person. She was amazing!
PS I'm waiting for the library story.