Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jodie B's B-day

The Birthday Girl!
(Hairstyle courtesy of Aubrey)
It just so happens, that two of my very favorite people in the world have their birthdays one day apart. Today is my friend Jodie's birthday! (We won't post her age, though. Not that she's old ... she's still very young and very fun!)
Jodie is an amazing person and I admire her so much. She is a fantastic mother and is raising two perfect children.
Jodie is a wonderful friend! She's been a great example to me and has blessed my life so much!

Unfortunately, she had to move away. We all remember THIS POST where I blubbered all about it. But, looking on the bright side, it gives me a place to visit! I've already done so once (click here for the recap and pictures) and I plan to do it again in the near future. I just wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday, Jodie. I hope it is a fantastic day and that you get to eat a VERY yummy dessert!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODIE!!

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

Wow! That is some hairstyle. I've never sceen some of the pictures you posted. Where was the picture taken of Wade and I at the end and what am I holding? Thanks for the birthday post and for the adorable package filled with amazing gifts. And yes, I did have an amazing dessert. (check my blog later today for the link to the recipe) I'm blessed to have such a wonderful friend.