Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Roomie


This side of my house is now occupied.

Yes, I now have a roommate. It's crazy to be sharing my space again. Over the years my stuff has magically expanded and filled every room and closet in my house. (I'm not sure how that happened) So, I had to have a major cleanup day to get the room ready for her. I had to move everything out including the treadmill, clothes from the closet, office stuff, random stuff, and lots of other stuff ... and then move a bed into that room. I took the doors off the hinges and then, with my mom as my assistant, I proceeded to move all of the heavy items including a mambo, jambo treadmill and two big ol' televisions. Impressed? I was.

The unfortunate thing was that all of the "stuff" that once filled two rooms, had to be crammed into one room. Now my "spare" bedroom is packed.

AFTER THE MOVE, AND BEFORE THE ORGANIZING:

AFTER THE ORGANIZING:
It's still pretty random and cluttered in there, but hey, if you ever get the urge to read a book, pay bills, iron clothes, shred some documents, wrap presents, do crafts, try on some winter clothes and/or workout, this is your room because it's all within arm's reach.

All of that clutter kinda makes you want to move in this room (below), doesn't it?

Too late. It's occupied.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Good luck with your new roomie. I hope that works out for you!

The Dragonfly said...

Hope you're enjoying sharing your space with someone again. I think you would be a riot as a roommate. I cannot wait to hear stories!