Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling Thrifty

I haven't blogged in weeks. I'm just uninspired. But today I'm feeling do-goodly (I made that word up). We've been doing lots of news stories about saving money. So I thought I'd pass some helpful websites along.

Here are links to some of the great coupon sites:

Here are the links to two news stories we've done recently on coupons:
If this website takes off, it could be cool. They're going to take your shopping list and tell you which store has the cheapest prices for your list:
If you register, use this as your invite code: ESCB
(It lets them know that I sent you.)
This site is cool because you can search for any farmer's markets in your area:
Our church Relief Society group had a night where we swapped recipes for inexpensive dinner ideas and also swapped clothes. You could do the same with your church or neighborhood group. Here is a link to a story we did about it:
Here is a link to some of the recipes we shared that night:
I hope someone finds something helpful in this blog post. I'm here to save you money. (Well, at least for today and until I think of something more entertaining to blog about.)

2 comments:

Buxton Family said...

Thanks for the cool sites. I will check them out!

Erika said...

when is the Canadian edition coming out so I can save money up North? Have you ever heard of the Grocery Game. I've heard it's crazy amazing.